When you disclose personal information to us, it may be used or disclosed in accordance with ASCI’s normal course of business. The only exception involves disclosure to the government according to normal business practice, for instance for the collection of taxes, and according to the orders of a court, for example responding to a subpoena or search warrant. Personal information contained in any e-mail sent by individuals may be used by Account Services Collections, Inc. to answer questions, follow-up on suggestions or complaints, process requests or transactions, or improve the level of service that Account Services Collections, Inc. provides.
Explicit Information Gathering
Our websites may be examined without providing any information whatsoever. However, our websites’ email information request functions require users to provide us contact information. This contact information is used to provide information to those who inquire about our products and services and to handle related business matters. This information is also used to reach clients and consumers when necessary. The information gathered through this website will not be used to notify you about unsolicited products and services.
Covert Information Gathering
Account Services SMS Wireless Policy
By providing Account Services USA with your mobile number and opting in, you permit us to send you account-related text messages, such as payment reminders and notifications, in conjunction with your requested services.
• Number of messages will vary by account.
• By providing us with your mobile number and opting in, you agree you have ownership rights or permission to use the number you provide for account-related text messages.
• Message and data rates may apply.
• To opt-out, text STOP to 68156 or text STOP to any text message we send you. An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to you.
• To request support, text HELP to 68156 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If your device does not support MMS, any messages sent may be delivered as SMS messages.
• Wireless carriers are not liable for undelivered or delayed messages.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains a number of links to other sites. Account Services Collections, Inc. is not responsible for the security or privacy practices of these sites, the products or services offered by these sites, or the content appearing on these sites.
Our site is protected with a variety of security measures such as change control procedures, passwords, and physical access controls. We also employ a variety of other mechanisms to ensure that data you provide is not lost, misused, or altered inappropriately. These controls include data confidentiality policies and regular encrypted database backups.